Friday, August 21, 2009

My Big Vacation

So here we are! We landed in Detroit and we anxiously await our next flight to New Jersey. We are so flippin pumped!!


We had time to eat some dinner and chill out but basically the layover was pretty relaxed and went by fairly quickly. We spent like ten minutes trying to get a picture of the four of us on Steph's I-phone. apparently we provided a bunch of entertainment for the flight attendants who were checking people in. I didn't notice; I was having too much fun goofing off. We girls pretty much ROCK!

Bobbi and I went for a quick stroll around the terminal in search for Rockstars, Amps or Redbulls. They were too expensive...maybe that was some unnoticed foreshadowing...hmmmm. We knew we were going to need it in order to survive the next day in DC... oh little did we know just how much we needed it...
DUN DUN DUN



No comments: