Thursday, September 3, 2009

Arrival to DC

Alas, We made it to Georgetown where our lovely hotel with Tempurpedic beds resided.... if only we had time to catch a few zzzzz's before trekking areound our nation's capitol. After some discussion, we decided to attempt to tackle DC on zero sleep... so we took turns showering and powering up with Rockstars and water.









We headed first to Union Station where we caught our tour bus that would take us all around DC. That is me and Steph on the top of our double decker tour bus. It was pretty awesome that we did not have to walk to the capitol building. I think I was almost to passing out point by this time...but I lasted a few more hours.











Here is a great shot of the Capitol building. It was a beautiful day in DC. We then went on our tour of the capitol. I had already taken the tour on a previous visit, but I was anxious to take better pictures of some realy cool things that were inside.


































































No comments: