Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Carrie Underwood Rocks!!



Tonight I went and saw the Magnificent Carrie Underwood!! I have pretty much been in love with her voice since her album Some Hearts came out. I love pretty much every song on that album. And when I first bought it I would listen to it over and over and over!!! Now it is what I crank up on the stereo whenever I clean cuz I can belt out every word of every song on the album.




The show tonight was FANTASTIC!!!!! She is such a great live performer. I sat next to Stacy and we had a great time screaming our heads off, dancing, and of course singing along.

One of my FAVORITE parts of the show was when she brought the most adorable 6 year old up to the stage to sing with her during American Girl . It was so cute. I teared up a little. The little girl was so cute and she is going to have the coolest story to tell everyone. She said she didn't know the words but she knew the chorus and so she sang along.

One thing I was impressed with was that Carrie was actually covered during the entire performance. I think that is great. I hope she keeps it up and doesn't change her image. She is beautiful and she really has a lot of influence over little girls. I hope she realizes that she has that kind of power and keeps on being a good role model for young girls.

As a side note; opening act was Little Big Town. Now, I am not a huge fan, but they are pretty decent performers. I am officially in love with Jimi Westbrook. He has such a cute smile and not to mention a great um... rear end!! Thank goodness we had binoculars under our chairs!! haha But seriously, when they were performing I totally got pumped for Carrie Underwood to come out on stage. It was thrilling when the bass was pumping. You could feel it in your chest. They closed with the BOONDOCKS song. Stacy and I don't love that song, but we got up and danced cuz we knew their time was ending and the real show would start soon!!
Jimi is the one in the white shirt :)

No comments: